Instructions for pre-washing:
For naturally dyed garments, the first 2-3 washings are very important and should be done with as much care as possible. While we pre-process and finish our fabrics as much as possible before final production, some of the natural dye materials may still wash off during the first 1-2 washings. While it is highly unlikely that any dye material will stain another garment, it is highly advisable that you wash your garment by itself during the first washings, and before wearing.
Regular wash instructions:
- Turn garment inside out.
- Cold wash on a delicate cycle with a mild detergent.
- Wash separately and remove promptly.
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry in shade.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Hot iron as desired.
- Citrus juice may discolor fabric.
- Colors may rub.
- Natural dyes may fade gently over time or in direct sunlight.