Instead of raising awareness for high sugar or mass marketed products, support a Canadian socially responsible business that focuses on healthier and non-toxic options for the home!
Recently, we help raise awareness and donated:
- $500 in-kind gifts for David Suzuki's BlueDot campaign
- $250 for Women's Voices for the Earth
- $150 for Sierra Club Canada + donations & member awareness for their ban bee pesticides campaign
- $500 for Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment
- $100 for Prevent Cancer Now
What does your non-profit organization need to do?
- Simply inform your members that Organic Lifestyle will donate a percentage of the sales over a specific period.
- Plus, Organic Lifestyle will provide your organization a coupon code to share with your members
Summary aka Everybody benefits:
- Your organization receives a donation & awareness from new donors who are committed to # healthyliving #climatechange #nontoxic #equality # environment #wellness
- Your members receives a discount and awareness of a Canadian socially responsible business
- Organic Lifestyle receives new customers & partners
How is the donation amount determined?
- The donation amount is dependent on your organization's efforts to help drive sales as well
- We use web Analytics to track the campaign
Donation can come via Organic Lifestyle directly and/or directly by making our members aware of your campaign via our Newsletter
- To be clear, we aren't asking for an endorsement - see SAMPLE EMAIL SENT BY A NON-PROFIT:
An organic gift for you!
A few weeks back I received a call from Dihan Chandra, owner of the eco-store OrganicLifestyle.com
Impressed by our work, he offered to donate x% of his profits from purchases made between October 6 and 15, 2014. I said that’s great!
But that’s not all. Organic Lifestyle is also offering you and all of our supporters 10% off any purchase over the same time period. What could I say but - happy to pass it along!
Your coupon is below. To cash it, just head over to OrganicLifestyle.com from now until October 15, 2014 and enter the code xxxxx at checkout.
Thank you Dihan and thank you Organic Lifestyle!
And thank YOU for your ongoing support.